Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Prince Original Graphite Oversize (Michael Chang) -- sold

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
With a lot of positive feedback from users, I was so excited about this racquet - Prince Original Graphite (POG). It's a 20 years old racquet with a lot of good histories behind. A lot of players like Michael Chang, Andre Agassi, Juan Carlos Ferrero have grown up playing POG. Actually, some ATP players today are still using it. I have also heard from my friend that it's really good. Well, the honeymoon is over after trying it. All my excitements are gone as I don't see anything special about it. May be one good thing I can feel is the softness of open string pattern. Other than that, I found the racquet performing on the average, nothing special. Among oversized racquets, I love Head Radical Agassi Limited the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment