Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yonex Super RD Tour 95 -- Sold

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other

One word I can say right now about this racquet.....AWESOME! I searched SRD 95 everywhere, but didn't seem available today even in a used market. Couple weeks ago, I got SRD95 from a guy who sold Head PC600 to me for 1900 Baht. It's in very good condition and I just couldn't wait to try it. I cut old string right away and strung it with my favorite one - Babolat Exel Premium 16 @ 55 lbs. Wow!, the racquet is rock solid and by far better than any other Yonex racquet today. The feeling on ball impact is so very unique that you cannot find from other racquet. It has more pop and feel than my RDS 001. There is no muted feeling that most racquets today have.The power level is perfect for my groundstroke. My 2-handed backhand is very powerful. I really enjoy playing this racquet. It deserved 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. Well. Now i play with a SuperRD Tour 95...but i have a little problem because i can not find the groomets to change

    ReplyDelete