Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tecnifibre TFight 335 (18x20) -- sold

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
After studying the spec of T-Fight 335 for a month, I set an expectation that TF335 will be a replacement of my FlexPoint Prestige MP. The cosmetic looks really beautiful, and the racquet comes with a spare grommet. The racquet cover quality is also the best I have ever seen. I think Technifibre pays attention to every detail of their products. Two thumbs up! On the playtest, TF335 does deliver everything that FXP Prestige does. It has the same soft buttery feel on groundstroke that FXP Prestige has. TFight plows thru the ball better than FXP Prestige. However, the ball does not dwell on string bed as long as it does on FXP Prestige, but no dampener is required. In other words, TF335 is a little stiffer than FXP Prestige. Combined with 18x20 string pattern, the box-shaped frame offer great stability on hard hitting and produces good spins/slices. On the downside, extra weight seems to kill my arm on my one-handed backhand. I think this racquet will satisfy those who have two-handed backhand. In overall, TFight 335 is a favorite of baseliners and hard hitters. So what would you choose - TF335 or FXP Prestige? Here is simple answer. Aggressive baseline game --> TF335. All-court game --> FXP Prestige.

No comments:

Post a Comment