Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

Head MicroGEL Radical Mid Plus (Demo)

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
Again, I borrowed this racquet from Dr.Racket.com, Head distributor in Thailand. They are nice enough to restring the racquet for my demo. In general, MG Radical MP has the same dampened and muted feel like my MG Prestige. It's pretty comfortable racquet to hit. The racquet is too light to my taste. It's no surprise that MG Radical MP has a stability issue, but not as bad as Dunlop AG300. Even worse than that, I can't hit backhand (both one-handed and two-handed) effectively with this stick. There is no power behind my backhands. On a positive side, MG Radical MP is a very good stick for aggressive shots. I can hit hard with confidence, and it feels so good if you hit the sweet spot. That's the only strength I saw from this racquet. If you are an aggressive basliner, get this one. Otherwise, look for something else.

Review at Tennis Warehouse: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Reviews/HMGRAD/HMGRADReview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment